This recipe suffices as both a dinner dish and a rather interesting party snack. We haven’t given it a name yet, but we like to call it delicious!
1 lb. ground beef
1/2 bulb garlic, crushed (4-5 cloves)
3 tablespoons mayonnaise (mileage may vary on mayo used)
1 teaspoon prepared mustard
Salt, black pepper, cumin and onion powder to taste
- Heat up a pan or appropriately-sized pot and a very tiny amount of oil (I used medium heat on an (urgh) electric stove)
- Sautee the crushed garlic until barely browned
- Add the ground beef and seasonings. Cook the beef until brown, adjust seasonings as necessary. Garlic should maintain color once meat is added
- When meat is sufficiently cooked (ready for consumption) turn off the heat, add all mustard and add mayonnaise 1 tablespoon at a time. Add more mayonnaise once the tablespoon prior is mixed into the beef
- When finished, the meat should be loosely bound due to the fat of the meat and the eggs of the mayonnaise
Enjoy! For a little more… fun(?) eat with plain tortilla chips.